Friday, October 7, 2011

Summary of the Week

Well, since I just started blogging today, I figured that I better do a quick update of our week--so here are some of the highlights:

~Keaton started solid foods last Saturday and has so far experienced brown rice cereal and bananas (both of which he has LOVED!) We bought a Baby Magic Bullet and our lives have forever been changed!

~Wednesday we went to a new Meetup in Wrigleyville, where we met a couple of new moms who are definitely keepers!  Not only did we make some new friends, but we enjoyed a gorgeous day outside!

~Thursday we went to UrbaBaby (where I stole my blog name from) for storytime.  Keaton won the book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and a Make Your Own Board Book Kit in the raffle.

~Friday was spent relaxing at home!  Keaton and I did a lot of playing and working towards learning the sign for "more" and how to kiss mommy without opening his mouth (he is hilarious!).  He has already learned what "tap" means...and "are you done eating?"  It is amazing to me how quickly he learns.  Love that boy!  At the end of the day, we found out that daddy is getting a 3 day weekend--thanks to Christopher Columbus--dig it!  Bentley also had two seizures today--she's only had this happen once before, but I hope that this does not become a regular occurrence.

Tomorrow we are heading to Cornucopia Fall Festival, where daddy will get to meet some of the wonderful moms and kiddos that we have come in contact with.  I think another pumpkin recipe may be in the works--loving that fall is here!

Alright, well stay tuned for more from the Boswell-Burns clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment