Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rolling with the changes...

Keaton rolled over--front to back yesterday!  Next stop crawling! He also started back to solids today, started on sweet potato.  He wasn't too sure about it at first, but soon warmed up to the idea/taste.  Happy to be back to normal.  He has been enjoying his new toys, playing a lot with the new Poppity Pop Dino--that toy is just adorable!



I have started organizing our guest room (finally) and I am excited to start hanging up his nursery stuff.  My sister made the letters that spell out "Keaton" on the wall and now that we have our family photos, I am ready to wallpaper every room in my baby's face.



Keaton and I have not been out, except to walk Bentley Jane (the baby once removed) every afternoon. But, we will be back on the move tomorrow--meeting our friends Casey and Veronica for a research study on baby toys--hoping that it will be fun and that we will get some freebies. And since the weather is supposed to be so cold, I think that we are going to have to drive--here's hoping that Keaton takes his morning nap in his carseat, instead of screaming the whole way downtown.



In Andrea news: I dyed my hair--it's a lot more "brown" than I had planned, but I think I can handle it until it's time to change again. I am currently planning out my first "couponer trip" to CVS...won't be a huge trip, but just trying to get a handle on the couponing world.  It's a bit overwhelming--especially when you are not someone who wants to build a real "stockpile" of anything. I just want to save some money and get things for really cheap/free (preferrably FREE!)  Yay for the blogs that people have suggested for locating deals--so far I have been pretty dependent on these to get the "deals."  I will post on my first "shop" later this week!

Stay tuned for more from the Boswell-Burns clan...

No comments:

Post a Comment