Sunday, October 9, 2011

A pretty nice little Sunday...

Keaton started avocado today, seems like he liked it, just like his parents.  Next stop SUSHI. haha. I also spent time planning my music therapy session and wrote a new 5 Little Pumpkins song--JJ keeps telling me that I should publish a book of my original children's songs...I need to get on that.

Bentley and I went to PetSmart and Sam's and when I got home the boys and I walked to McDonald's (mama needed a Caramel Frappe--pretty amazing!) and to the park for some play time.  Another beautiful fall day here, but it made me miss home--Sunday dinners at mom and dad's and then an afternoon of dad watching football while the rest of us hangout/nap/facebook, etc.  

The rest of the night has just been pretty chill, though Keaton has a stuffy nose and keeps waking up--hoping this is not going to be an all night affair.

That's all for now.  Stay tuned for more from the Boswell-Burns clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment